Thursday 26 March 2020

History of movies (5è i 6è Primària)

Hello girls and boys! How are you? I hope everyone is good!!😋

I bring you a different activity today. 
I was doing an activity for 6th grade (6è) because we are working on films at class. But...hmmm... I was thinking... Why not for 5th grade (5è) too? It is about the history of movies, I think all of you could enjoy it! 

Click on the next picture and follow the instructions! ↓↓

EP❗ We haven't finished here... 
I want to read you, too! Follow the instructions:

1. Click on this LINK that will direct you to a website

2. You will see this. First, read the description of the activity.

3. Click on the symbol "+" (look at the picture)


4. Write something on the post (look at the picture). 
Com no tindreu un compte creat, on posa "Title" poseu el vostre nom i curs si voleu, així sabré qui escriu. I a sota feu el vostre escrit.

5. Click anywhere outside the square and your post-it will be posted on the virtual wall!


I hope you like it! 
I'll be checking your comments!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment